Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 6/15/2008 10:54:00 PM
THE POOP - the scoop, the current, the newest form of information that is on now.
Strangely enough taken from the show which is on my tv now, Pushing daisies, highly enjoyable and vaguely humorous if you think too deep about it.
Now where to begin, so much has changed, so much has happened through all these years. The first post which i secretly just want to type and share my life. Its not for anyone to read but only for myself. My thoughts my ideals and what to do with but my current and syncopated life. Unfortunately everything that I do now is army army army. Hopefully besides being completely surrounded by incessant green and just for fun moments. I keep sanity to myself and english with this. This continous writting to occupy time and in hopes of making time online more useful.

Now the informative part where people say what they did for the day and what they've been doing... I've just finished a dog course which opened my eyes to some extend, dogs are just really cool creatures. I really really like dogs, the way they may drool all over you and lick you... its just their sign of affection. Maybe im just lacking loads of those. But there are just loads of connections a man can have with his dog. I feel i've learnt alot over the past few weeks with my dog. I call him Terminator, because he lacks in feelings in comparison with my friend's dogs, the way they pounce on their masters, stuff like these. However today which signify the last day which i would see him in my current camp and training. He showed the greatest amount of affection, licking my hand my arm running circles around me. Maybe its all in that moment and feeling that we both know the time we spent together, training, getting scolded and me scolding him when he does something wrong all meant something. Mann im begining to sound like a drag and a highly emotional person which is strange for me to become. Anyway i know myself that if ever when i get a place for a myself, with much hope a place which can keep a dog, i want one there, because they are great companions, and maybe when my wife kicks me out of bed i can at least still have some company.

Now i think i should come to an end, the wrap up of at least today. I went for a father's day lunch with Mom and Dad. However i actually ate a donute, a macdonal meal and a big gulp before that. Ended up eating scraps from their table, no they didn't illtreat me, i meant food which they didn't want to eat and couldn't finish, but come to think of it, it sounds almost the same. Anyway recently the week before i feel myself a fool. The thrill that was young to put hope in imcompletely important things had taken its toll and for good now over. Thank goodness it is but the humbling experience which has changed me now, for the better now i hope. Time to go, time to live again

-toby out-

Labels:



bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool