Sunday, March 20, 2005 @ 3/20/2005 10:03:00 PM
woahh its been a long timeeee... anyway Tennis first! Its been really sad cause i din make it to club level... i dunno if its because i still suck so much... or cause that day i played really badly... i was just super nervous lah... it was so OBVIOUS that the coach was testing the ppl... anyway im in Novice 1 now... The first novice 1 practice i went too was good... it seems i manage to gain back my passion for tennis... i was a little on fire... but i know i had better than that... maybe i should start running and swimming everyday again... i use to do that... but after you stop one or two days... it just becomes a pain to start again... i know my footwork is the biggest problem... gotta keep telling myself not to be lazy... Anyway some good news! or COOL NEWS! i've bought tennis shoes! Reebok! nice colour and everything... so cool! too bad i aint got a camera to take pictures to post! hahaha its really nice shoe... the shoe is also raised about a few cm!!! so im a few cm taller!!! hahahah but i dunno whether its because of the shoe which makes me taller... So besides tennis... ive been going to BASC! its tiring fun... and yet i dunno! the kids and everything! hahah so i guess its just like that...

i have something on my mind...

it's her hair and her eyes today
that just simply take me away
and the feeling that i'm falling further in love
makes me shiver but in a good way
all the times i have sat and stared
as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
and she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say
coz i love her with all that i am
and my voice shakes along with my hands
coz she’s all that I see and she’s all that I need
and i'm out of my league once again

it's a master for melody when she calls out my name to me
as the world spins around her she laughs, rolls her eyes
and i feel like i'm falling but it's no surprise
coz i love her with all that i am
and my voice shakes along with my hands
cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea
but i'd rather be here than on land
yes she's all that i see and she's all that i need
and i'm out of my league once again

it's her hair and her eyes today
that just simply take me away
and the feeling that i'm falling further in love
makes me shiver but in a good way
all the times i have sat and stared
as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
and she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say
coz i love her with all that i am
and my voice shakes along with my hands
cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea
but i'd rather be here than on land
yes she’s all that I see and she’s all that I need
and i'm out of my league once again


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool