Monday, February 28, 2005 @ 2/28/2005 12:16:00 PM
well... life has been well... What can i say? i just woke up from the past dream and everything. haha the issue on whether blog is such an invasion of privacy? the thing is i really dun care. Maybe this helps me to take out the stress inside or something. Anyway its a new skin... more matured more cool more everything! im just gonna share wad happen.... one day it'll be gone into my history folder and never to be seen in the front of this blog as well...
she says: I think u shld juz move on wif ur life. In case u're wondering why it didnt happen, tts becos im happily attached now.
i say: Yeah... I just guessed as much... Two reasons... Attach to someone else, another is dat... i forgot... But... i jus needed u 2 do something like slapping me. To wake me up... Thanks...
well guess its like that... but... i dun wanna stress myself out like in the past. maybe i should be different now... really different... dun wanna concentrate on this anymore... i should be concentrating on like my sports, my studies and everything else... just not on that... i see people... all over the place... couples here... couples there... maybe my time has past already... i did all those in the past... so its all over now... YUPS... i've been feeling kinda strange though... yups... the words couldn't come out from my mouth properly... when i go out with the guys or with my church people... i just wasn't myself... and i knew it... i just felt like i din wanna be the guy i was last time... well... did i say that 25 feb was my birthday? something happened but i dun wanna say what it was... anyway that night i stayed over at lemuels place... my house got bolted up. than on sat i got presents from my friends! how cool! I got tennis clothes and wrist band from Joanne benji josie and charles... and i got a quiksilver visor from Faith and Jessica! haha just like the one in Andy Roddick pic! hahah cool cool cool... i just looked at all my past photos... i realise i dun look like the person in the pics... i dunno why... the pics look so much better... but in real life... i feel weird... i seriously dunno wads happening to me... but i dun think i wanna think so much... just think i should go play sports... been lazing around too much... BACK to Medal of honour in school!


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool