Wednesday, December 08, 2004 @ 12/08/2004 09:59:00 PM
Okay... im back again... the reason why i never blog for so long... is so that people don't come here anymore and than i can go type all my personal stuff and crap crap crap until i have no more crap inside... So how has my life been? boooorin.... like a nonsense thing... don't know what i spend my time doing... but at least its the hols now... been going for tennis and been thinking tennis is very cool... cause it actually is! hahah tomorrow going to east coast again for training... hopefully i wun get lost... and those OLD UNCLE dudes which did tai chi!!! wahhh wasted my time on tuesday... i show them the map... they " har? " me... dan sumore stare at it for dunno how long.. dan finally tell me go down that side... ran ran ran until i saw tennis courts... anyway TODAY was the most sian day... at least i wanted it to be that way... never had a sian day for a very long time. I NEED TO CUT MY HAIR... sucks... i look like a geeko... and its my hols sumore.. was hoping i could go out everydayy... but not as a geeko... havn't been cool for a long time... i have more or less been a nerdo... or a guy who acts like he doesn't care about stuff... well... maybe its time to take back over my life... sounds familiar... i think somebody said that... here i go man... everything awaits me... im not gonna waste my youth away!


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool