Thursday, December 09, 2004 @ 12/09/2004 10:23:00 PM
So today? how was today? i think today was a fine day lahh... nothing much at all... i went for tennis training in the morning... met dorothy at orchard so that i could "teach" her to take bus to east coast! the secluded tennis centre! so anyway... i was there... early! but guess what? i din know bus 16 takes so LOOOONG to come. So in the end... we were worried we were gonna be late. so in the end we just took a taxi there... i think im going seriously bankrupt... this hols is making me siao man... 20 bucks for training... 10 bucks for ez-link... and ive not counted food yet... so i guess.... with no allowance... im pretty much... Bankrupt? which means no dates... no movies... no lan... no pool :( i think im going mad!!!! anyway how many ppl who i wanna go out with are away? like hrm... ALL?! im like loser mannn... reall loser... *yawn* anyway where was i? after tennis training just went to KAP macs to eat... dan went home to slackkk watched the cartoon Prince of Tennis which i download... and wanted to play more tennis... but the courts all full... so i guess? it must have been rather loserish and boringish... im kinda bored of everything... but tennis... tennis is like all of a suddenly making such a big impact on me mann... WHY? like so funny... but i just think its so cool... i wanna be tennis pro one dayy... one day mann... ohh i got stuff on my minddd... but im not gonna write it here... too confidential!!!! SIGH! whats happeningggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg???


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool