Wednesday, October 06, 2004 @ 10/06/2004 07:28:00 PM
Part 6

The boy thought everything was over but he himself knew that he couldn't control how his heart felt. The night before, he struggled to stay awake. Folding bus tickets into hearts, "how ironical" he thought, "that the bus tickets which i once used to fold these hearts, were the very same buses which i had once took with her." He continued folding till it was past his bed time and he poured sand into his bottle. The boy did not want to reveal the significance of what he was doing. He promised he would do so... once he met the girl. The boy went to sleep with feelings overwhelming him. He didn't know what tomorrow would bring.

He woke up earlier than expected, he rushed out of bed, took the bottle and ran nearby to her condo. There he waited for ages but did not see even a glimpse of her. Did she know that he was coming and deliberately did not want to see him? He really didn't know. He got really sad, not understanding what was happening. He walked up and down the slope hoping that maybe she had got past him without him knowing. However he still did not see her.

He continued to wait patiently as time went by. It seems like she totally disappeared and wasn't going school at all. He was depressed and disheartened, he was too lost to know what to do next. He walked back and forth, up and down the slope, even waited at the bus stop. Hoping to see her, but she never appeared.

He took his hp out and tried to message her, but his past experiences tells him it wouldn't help much. She wouldn't reply him. But yet he tried anyway. He sent to her "Hey.. I waited outside your condo today. I wanted to give you something. But yet I never saw you. I walked up and down the slope many times. I saw 2 ppl from your school but yet i never saw you. Maybe fate was really playing with me. Now im still waiting hoping to see you. But you are most probably gone. Like the way you are from my life."

However dumb he felt, he still waited for her, the most ironical thing was that when he saw a girl from her school, wearing her school uniform, he thought it was her and rushd up to try and greet her. But only to find that it wasn't her. This happened more than once and he was as lost as a sheep. He waited until time was lost for him. He wanted to stay forever at the bus stop to see her. But it seems fate did not allow it. His father messaged him asking where he was. A disappearing act from home like that was not a good thing for him. He lied that he had gone for a morning run, but that was only part of the truth, he did run, from his place to hers to try and meet her but was not able to fufil his wish.

He had to leave now, it seems like he waited for about 1 and a half hours for her, but she didn't appear. He had to continue his life, a life in which he wished so much involved this girl again. Why did she do this? He still dosen't know why did she continue to make him suffer...
As he was leaving and walking back, he kept turning back, hoping that he would be able to still see her. But it seems like that would be impossible. She continue t disappear from his life, and he continues to wish she didn't...


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool