Thursday, September 16, 2004 @ 9/16/2004 10:03:00 PM
Camp shirt? Posted by Hello

HEY BLOGGIE!!! wahhh when was the last time i blogged? haha sighhhhhh okay lahh... i blog now.... i realise i only blog when im really really really sad.............. and bored lah k? hhaha anyway... i know whats my fav phrase "hahahahha" but like so lame right? dunno lohh... so the semesters ended... and im having hols!!!!!! but i know hols are damm sian... AND I CANT FIND MY FF8 game!!!!!! DISC 1 where are you?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! so playing PS games... maybe out for some time... than today went to church to discuss on LTF camp stuff... haha i made it until quite nice... black shirts wif cool logos!!! ARE YOU LAME?! you better be!!! hahah this is not the final shirt lahh got many designs... but i think this one quite cool... like wrestling shirts liddat! with the BIG "WHAT?" on it... hahaha LTF peeps! get ready for camp!!! haha anyway im so sian lahh... nothing to do now... thats why im blogging... and wasting my time away.... WHO WANNA WATCH MOVIE WITH ME? anyone? please tell me... i wanna die liao... so everyone out there... if you still read this blog... haha stop reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool