Wednesday, August 04, 2004 @ 8/04/2004 11:24:00 PM
hahahah im so LAZY!!! hahaha im doing this in white... and i have a white background!!! hahahaha so i have no idea what im typing... typing realli realli carefully. ahahah okay... i know i've been SUPER LAZY... neglecting my bloggie... but dan thats cause my music for my blog dun work anymore!!! so sian!!! it would have been more interesting if it worked... hahaha anyway today was quite a good day. hahaha i had engineering science. and the teacher Mr Chan said "Tobias i notice you have been chatting alot recently in class ah" dan i was like -.-" DIE LIAO!!! means he knows... and i cant get a good grade anymore... hahahaha means he will think i wasn't paying attention and give me a bad daily grade. hahaha anyway i went for Drama today also... was laughing my head off! hahahah dunno lahh... hahah today was such a MeL day... hahaha saw MeL and talked to MeL alot... =) hahahahah im her cat wad! meow meow
TOBY OUT



bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool