Monday, August 02, 2004 @ 8/02/2004 11:10:00 PM
DUN SAY I NEVER BLOG! but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im just damm lazy.... okok i do a short small one... I just cut my hair... and looks horrible... gonna wear cap to school and cover my hair... Than.. Mrs Teo leaving our class and not teaching us anymore =( so sad right? yeah... the class did some special thing for her... hahah so sad man... ahhhhh im lazy liao! NITE NITE!!!!!
TOBY OUT


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool