Wednesday, July 14, 2004 @ 7/14/2004 09:25:00 PM
Today shes suppose to return... and i am suppose to know what step is in my life... But yet... it seems she disappeared... or isn't ready yet. I dunno... today im too sian to write liao... Tomollo got UT but i never study very hard... I got some things on my mind... im gonna sleep now...


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool