Wednesday, July 07, 2004 @ 7/07/2004 07:00:00 PM
Okay.. someone was very irritating for my other blog... so im creating this private one for my own use. here is to the place. i will share my thoughts and everything. like theres some weirdo who kept posting stuff on my tag... keep saying i suck... how irritating is that?! argh... anyway that person better not know this blog too if not im gonna get SUPER pissed!


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool