Sunday, July 18, 2004 @ 7/18/2004 09:01:00 PM
IM DAMM SIAN....... so much rubbish has happened... yesterday i was too messed up to blog at all... than now... i just came home... after church went to play pool and play lan with the guys... i tink my pool improved... or maybe last time i just never concentrate while playing... im thinking through so many things... because of her... in the past i stayed away from girls... don't wanna like any other girls... Now she HATES me... i dunno... whether i should.... be an ASS again... ARGHHHHHH I DUNNO!!!! i thought i could be loyal and faithful to one girl... FORGET IT!!! dun wanna be so depressing on my blog... well im bored to death....................................... like dat kind of wanna pang sai but cannot pang sai feeling... dunno why life must be like dat... why cant we just let everything out! and feel so much better! and not fart and stink the air?! WHY?! ahhhhhh im being crappy... im super messed up and wad lahh... dunno when i'll ever be fine again... 


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool