Thursday, July 15, 2004 @ 7/15/2004 10:38:00 PM
TOday is a rather SAD SAD DAY... even though the facilitator like me today... its still a sad day... whats the use of having everything when you lose something which you miss the most to you... whatever it is... she has her own decision, her own choices... i've been scarred too many times... maybe its time... time to know the truth... time for reflection... time to live differently... i may beg... i may cry but its still her... life is never gonna be the same again... should i stay or should i move on... is it right to love one for long and lose her for long?


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool