Thursday, July 22, 2004 @ 7/22/2004 10:30:00 PM
hahahhaa its a LOOOOOOONG time since i last BLOGGED.... was kinda sian lahh... hahah okay... today i had a UT kinda bad? cause i never study!!! hahahah so bad man... hahha anyway the last few days okay lah.... there was this channel 8... 933 thing... than my mentor nominated me... hahah dan so far okay... dan suddenly votes jump by super alot.... dunno why... i swear i din make multiple accounts!!!! hahahah realli man!!! im not wad you think... haha anyway the link is here... on second thoughts... NVM.... hahaha aiyah... i just feel so lame... hahah even though i got alot of nice emotions in msn now... oh... was super tired today... cause i had tennis... after school.... dan ping so lousy in tennis... hahhahaahah always miss the ball... so i came home dan slack lohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool