Friday, July 16, 2004 @ 7/16/2004 11:56:00 PM
Today... was supose to be an okay day... its like we did super good stuff in school lah... interviewed the neurologist from gleneagles everything was very cool... but dan when i came home... i was stressed out by love and everything... why is love just so complicated? or no offense... but why are girls so complicated... but now... i think its why am i so complicated? i feel like a total loser now... she... has finally given me the answer which is to everything shes done... the reasons for everything... so what am i to do? nothing i presume. What can be done?!!!! NOTHING AT ALL.... i want to admit that... this really sucks... no sparks? than why start? no time? dan why issit i can make it? no meetings? plainly because im in POLY not some nice sch? The thing which keeps in my head is...WHY DID I TRY SO HARD... why did i try so hard to be something i wasn't? which is why... i couldn't say the things i wanted to... or do things i wish to... i just couldn't... its my fault... all my fault... the things i did everything... everything is just to late now... shes gone... and i don't think she ever wants to come back... I could have... I could have been an ass at any time and played like a fool... BUT I DIDN'T... but this is how life plays you... to make you pay for what you've done... i give man... i give up...


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool