Tuesday, July 13, 2004 @ 7/13/2004 11:10:00 PM
haha well today was an OK day! like ya noe? those days which were OK! haha its the 7 day since shes gone... BUT!!!! shes coming back tomollo! i dunno about when haha anyway my bro ask me to plan for THE PARTY! haha ya noe guys? THE PARTY man... hahahah so i gotta plan for THE PARTY! AND IT BETTER BE A BLAST! if not im dead.... HAHA anyway today in class Marcus was super siao or somethig... called the next door facilitator a DOG! hahah cause he was singing away in class and the next door class teachers got angry! hahah mad man... like he ah beng wanna fight... hahah oh! today we watched this mtv of 3 super cute korean gers! check it out man... SHIN VI!!!! hahhaha me xiao xin and liang wei all mad liao... started listening to their song and looked for their pics... hahah crazy man... but gotta admit they were really super CUTE gers... haha so i had UT today... i think i dunno if i'll do well... rather weird... haha im watching '10 things i hate about you" on tv... hahah if i remeber correctly, this show is quite cool... hhahaha SIAN!!!! My bracket just dropped out when i was brushing my teeth! hahaha ahhhhhhh i gotta wait all the way until friday to put the bracket back. ltr my teeth still go weird... anyway the more im thinking about whats happening in my life... i wish i could have done so many things differently. i must remember, Don't do something you would regret one day.... HAHHAHA


bang bang bang
Hi, I'm spongebob.
I live in Bikini Bottom,
And I love to work at the krusty krab.
:]

gramaphone

"I guess i just need this to be alright"
"The ends not near, its here"
"You're a million ways to be cruel"
"Caught by the river"
"Sometimes we wear our hearts on our faces"


stick it to the man
Dog course
Pack up room
Driving Test
Finish that book


'nuff said
skin by lomographylove[:
inspiration: 001
hello goodbye
THE OC
THE HILLS

I'm Tobias Chan and I'm a fool